• Paroxetine provides men with premature ejaculation the ability to last longer
• One pill taken as needed
• Dosage of 10 mg and 20 mg
Taking paroxetine when needed increases levels of serotonin in the brain and body, increasing ejaculatory latency time.
• Paroxetine is an off-label effective SSRI medication with very low side effects
• Take 4-6 hours before sexual interaction
Plan ahead when you know the time may be right and gain control of your ejaculation.
• Studies show taking 20 mg dose daily for 2 weeks and then as needed leads to optimal results
• When taken on-demand, you will enjoy hours of sexual interaction with delayed ejaculation
Paroxetine is a generic medication.
• Paxil is the brand name
• The generic form has the same active ingredients and is much less expensive
While rare, the following side effects have been reported when taking paroxetine for PE.