• The first and only FDA-approved topical treatment that stimulates the growth of new eyelashes
• Nightly treatment for 16 weeks applied to top lashes
• Pre-filled applications
Bimatoprost ophthalmic (generic Latisse®) is a once a day treatment that lengthens, thickens, and darkens thinning lashes.
• FDA-approved in 2008 to treat hypotrichosis, thinning of the eyelashes
• Start seeing results in two months or less
Bimatoprost ophthalmic (generic Latisse®) is easily applied to the eyelashes to stimulate your own hair follicles.
• Helps new lashes form faster and slows down the speed of older lashes falling out, creating a fuller look
• Boosts the production of melanin, the chemical pigment that gives hair its color, causing lashes to have a darker appearance
The patient experience we are providing is very important to me. No jumping through hoops, just evidence-based FDA-approved medication and the most effective treatments that are legally and medically sound. I am excited to help others feel good about themselves without feeling embarrassed or ashamed of what is medically happening to their bodies.